Monday 5 January 2015

SKETCHES TO END THE YEAR 2014

TO KEEP SKETCHING, THAT IS THE BEST THING TO DO IN 2015

I hope you can do the same, already I have noted on the calendar there is to be a "meet-up" of the group called Drawing London on Location, this month, January. It will be in the Festival Hall on the London Southbank, so hope for fine weather!

I was on my own or with a friend, when I did these sketches, but like to go out with the Urban Sketcher London group when possible.

Here are a few of the latest images from the two sketchbooks currently on the go.  I was using a combination of media, watercolour, ink pen, water-soluble crayons, black wash, white gouache.
Happy New Year!

Armistice Day, Westminster November  2014, poppies



Somerset House, Tom's Skate Lounge, skaters

RAF Memorial, Thames Embankment, Westminster



Victoria & Albert Museum, cafe fireplace
Summer fountain, South Bank, London
Rod Stewart tribute act
Girls just want to have fun....
Punch Tavern, Strand, Christmas tree on the bar
National Portrait Gallery restaurant view of Whitehall

No comments: